Sunday, November 6, 2016

October Book Haul!

These are books that I've actually bought in the month of October and I have one that my bestest best friend in the whole entire world bought me. <3


I had this preordered because I was obsessed with the idea of a flip book. I really loved this book even though the ending was a surprise it's not a standalone. :(


I ordered this one but I have yet to read it. One of the main reasons why I got it was because Brodi Ashton was one of the lovely ladies who co-authored My Lady Jane and since I loved that, I wanted to check out some of this authors other works. This purchase is a product of that decision. 

I don't really read a lot of middle grade books. But. I found out about this series in a raccoon group that I'm part of on facebook, and I got the first one from the library. I'm excited to read it, but I'm waiting for when I have a bad day and need a good pick me up. :) The main character in this book series is a raccoon, and the main character in my house is a raccoon as well, so I needed it for my personal library. Speaking of raccoons...

This raccoon is pretty instagram famous. She's super adorable. This book is mainly pictures of Pumpkin. It's not mine, it's Sassy's..lets go with that. 

I think I mainly got this one because I feel like reading something about witches. It'll be read pretty soon.

This is the sequel to Illuminae, to say that I was excited to get this was an understatement. 

This is written by J.J Abrams who is the same guy who wrote LOST. Now that I have it, I'm scared to read it. It's just really intimidating for me at the moment, but it looks damn good on my bookshelf.

LOOK. MY BEST FRIEND BOUGHT ME A PRETTY BOOK. LOOK. LOOK. LOOK. LOOK AT IT. HOW PRETTY.

This is the pretty illustrated edition. I found it a few days before it released at walmart, but look how pretty it is! You can never have too many copies of the Harry Potter books. 


**all links lead to the goodreads page for that particular book**




No comments:

Post a Comment