Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Current Preorders

I live in a town that is not blessed enough to have a decent bookstore. I do however, have access to drive through liquor stores if that tells you anything. I do a lot of my book shopping with amazon and books of wonder. Strangely enough, I have a FANTASTIC library so I can do some major reading damage on the cheap. Anyways, I'm not here to talk about that today, I want to go through my current preorders and why I've got THOSE particular books on preorder. )

A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray
Release Date: 11/1/16
I have this one preordered because way back when I picked the first one up from my local library basically because GIRL THAT COVER IS GORGEOUS. I however really like this trilogy and this is the final book in the series, and I'm not very good at waiting for things. I am so excited for that to come in this tuesday. I'm off and it's going to be the first book I go after when my mail runs.

The Diabolic by S.J Kincaid
Release Date: 11/1/16
I haven't read anything about this author but the premise just sounds too damn good to pass up! It's also really hyped so I'm kinda scared to read it because the last time I went after a hyped up book it was Stealing Snow, and I was so disappointed in it. However, I'm getting it off the amazon for less than 10 bucks so I'm willing to try it for that amount. If I don't like it, I'm sure I can find it a home where it will be loved. <3

Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: 11/8/16
Okay, so I've LOVED all of Marissa's other books. The Lunar Chronicles is actually what got me really into fairy tale retellings, she has yet to let me down. This is one of my most hyped books of 2016, and because of that..I have two copies preordered. One will be going to my house in Florida, and I have employed my best friend in Utah

Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
Release Date: 11/8/16
THIS IS ABOUT A GIRL WITH A CHRONIC ILLNESS!!!! Seriously, I read that and was sold. Hope is in the south has cystic fibrosis and has to choose between life saving medication and college. If you take the cystic fibrosis away from the main character and give her addisons disease instead, you have my current situation. This is about her trying to do some kind of dare game to earn extra money for school so it's not exactly my life but I'm ready to read a book with someone elses perspective of dealing with a incurable illness.

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Release date: 11/15/16
Technically I already own this in kindle format. However, I have a Shadowhunter shelf above my bed so I require this for my already extensive collection.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K Rowling
Release date: 11/18/16
Not gonna read this one until after I see the movie, but I need this the day it comes out, am I right? Don't answer that. We all know I'm right.

Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
Release date: 1/3/17
I was ready for this book as soon as I finished Passenger, and then I flew through her other series, The Darkest Minds, so I've been ready for this. This is another book I'm preordering two copies of, One from amazon so I can get it the day of, and a signed copy from Books of Wonder.

Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Release date: 1/10/17
Sequel to Truthwitch, but I have an audiobook version preordered of this gem. I listened to the first one and I'm planning on doing it again with this.

A Court of Thorns and Roses #3 by Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: 5/2/17
I don't care if this ends up being a telephone book for the nightcourt. I will read it. Over and over and over again..

Lord of Shadows by Cassie Clare
Release date: 5/23/17
I wish I could have this book instead of today, but so far I only have one copy of this preordered. I'm sure I'll end up with more though. I'm a hoarder.

The Survivalist #8 by A. American
Release date: God only knows
My Dad and I read these books together, can't really go into depth about it because this book 8 but the first one is about how the world has gone to hell, and this guy has to walk from outside of Tallahassee to Ocala to get home to his family. That's all you need to know. Go read it. ANYWAYS this one I feel like I've been waiting years for because at least once a week I have my father asking me "Hey Sammy..has that book been released yet?" and it gets real annoying real quick!

**All links lead to that magical place that is goodreads, I obviously don't make money off them!**

No comments:

Post a Comment