Sunday, October 30, 2016

October Wrap Up!

All the books I managed to read this month!

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
So, I BOUGHT this from my local libraries bookstore for 50 cent. It kept me entertained for an afternoon but it wasn't anything super special. I don't really understand why people are so obsessed with this story. I just don't get it.

The Wild Ones by C. Alexander London
I got this from my library at the beginning of the month. My raccoon group on facebook posted and even though it's a middle grade and I don't really read a lot of middle grade books, I JUST HAD TO READ IT. Had to. Its a book about a raccoon, therefore it's a requirement for me to fall in love with it.

Love & Gelato
Library book. Already did a blog post on this. Lets move onnnnn

This Adventure Ends
Another one I did a blog post on, but let me fangirl about that setting <3 THAT SETTING IS MY SETTING.

Stalking Jack the Ripper
This was a perfect Halloween read and I loved it.

Replica
I already did a post on this..

Stealing Snow
& this, I wasn't the biggest fan of.

The Merciless
IN A FEW DAYS I WILL DO A POST DEDICATED TO ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAVE WITH THIS THING THAT CALLS ITSELF A BOOK.

Black Widow: Red Vengeance
This read like a movie which is something that the first book did that I loved. Can't go too far into it without spoilers but I can't wait to the third.

Obsidian
I have so many series to finish that it's not even funny. What do I do? Pick up a new series. Haaa. I seriously love this one though.

Onyx
ANNNNND book 2 of the lux series. I'm currently on book three but I don't think I'm going to finish before the end of the months. Which is disappointing. Who knows though, I might be able to get some time in tomorrow at work but tomorrow is also Halloween so who really knows.


All links lead to the Goodreads page for that particular book <3

No comments:

Post a Comment